Old Age Security Pension International Agreement

I suggest that you wait until you approve or reject your AEO application and see in what periods they have concluded that you have lived in Canada. If you refuse your AEO application solely because of your residence in Canada, you can request to review your application under the Canada/India Agreement to see if you qualify through this process. Dear Doug, very helpful contributions, thank you. My case is as follows: worked ten years in Romania between 1990 and 2000, lived and worked for six years in Canada (all taxes paid), from 2001 to 2006, then returned to Romania to be with my aging parents, where I have been living and working ever since. Question 1: Since the international agreement on social security with Romania was concluded from 01.